P&C Uniform Shop
The P&C Uniform Shop is open:
- Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 8am - 11am during the school Term.
- Cash, cheque and EFTPOS payments are available.
The school Canteen sells:
- Visual Art Diary's ($7.50)
- Aprons - blue & white- for Technology Mandatory, Food Technology and Visual Art ($8.00)
- Safety Goggles for Technology mandatory and various Technology subjects ($10.00).
The Tweed River High School Uniform
- The school uniform is endorsed by the school P&C.
- It is designed for safety and in accordance with our school values. practicality in accordance with our school values
- ItIIt includes black leather topped shoes appropriate for the range of learning activities undertaken by students in secondary schools.
- The wearing of hats outdoors is encouraged and strongly recommended.
- The uniform is reviewed from time to time to account for manufacturing changes and community expectations and feedback.
It does not include:
- "hoodies" of any kind, including representative or commemorative hooded tops.
- tights, unless worn under a skirt
We are pleased to announce that the new Senior boys and girls shirts/blouses are now available at the Uniform Shop. (See examples below) at a cost of $30.00
Thank you to everyone who participated in the Junior Uniform Survey. We are pleased to announce your favourite is the white with black and green panels. (See examples below).
TRHS will be selling the new polo at the Uniform Shop from December at a cost of $30.00.
The old junior polo's will be accepted as uniform until January 2017. After that time they will no longer be considered as TRHS Uniform.
EFTPOS is now available at the Uniform Shop. You are welcome to purchase your student's uniform over the phone by credit card and our uniform co-ordinator can fit your student.
We will keep you updated with the arrival of the new items in following newsletters.
NEW SENIOR UNIFORMS:
NEW JUNIOR UNIFORMS: