P&C Uniform Shop
Tweed River High School's Uniform Shop is managed by the TRHS P&C. All profits from the operation of the shop are returned back into the school each year through projects supported by your P&C.
Enquiries: please contact Lisa King - manager firstname.lastname@example.org
The P&C Uniform Shop opening hours:
- Tuesday and Thursday 8am - 11am during the school term.
- Cash, cheque and EFTPOS payments are available.
- Purchases may be made over the phone by credit card and our shop manager can fit your student.
The Tweed River High School Uniform
- The school uniform is endorsed by the school P&C.
- It is designed for safety and in accordance with our school values. practicality in accordance with our school values
- ItIIt includes black leather topped shoes appropriate for the range of learning activities undertaken by students in secondary schools.
- The wearing of hats outdoors is encouraged and strongly recommended.
- The uniform is reviewed from time to time to account for manufacturing changes and community expectations and feedback.
It does not include:
- "hoodies" of any kind, including representative or commemorative hooded tops.
- tights, unless worn under a skirt
NEW SENIOR UNIFORMS:
NEW JUNIOR UNIFORMS: