- Students should ensure they are at school by 8:20am each day for roll call.
- Student who arrive late MUST report to the office before entering class.
- Some senior (Stage 6) classes may commence before this time or run after this time. Students are expected to be in all scheduled classes. Care should be taken prior to enrolling in these classes if this is not suitable to the student.
- Students are expected to remain on school grounds for the whole day unless leave is arranged via a note or text message and registered through the office.
- Buses begin departing each afternoon at approximately 2:37pm.
- Sport runs on Mondays from 12:30 - 2:30pm and is compulsory for Years 7-10
- Most eVET classes run at local TAFE campuses from 1pm - 5pm on Mondays. Students are responsible for their transport to and from the venues.
- As a matter of respect, parents needing to contact students should do so through the office to ensure child protection obligations are met and to avoid disrupting classes and student learning.
Bell Times (docx 17 KB)